If you are looking for a clean, non-invasive way to lift settling slabs, sinking driveways or sidewalks, we have a safe and cost-effective way to fix your problem:
Poly is a great solution for:
- Slab Lifting
- Unlevel concrete slabs
- Settling Driveways
- Settling Sidewalks
- Interior foundation settlement
How Does Our Polyurethane Work?
- Holes are drilled into the slab, sidewalk, parking lot or whatever structure we are repairing.
- The holes are drilled at a 3/8” diameter and the material is then injected through the structure to begin the void fill or lift.
- Once the process is completed, the holes are patched with a grout or concrete, and we are done. Not much of a mess to clean up once completed.
- Mud pumping and mud jacking can take days. Poly takes minutes. There’s absolutely no waiting period for the product to dry or set.
Power of Polyurethane
Polyurethane Injections is a great solution for any project. Poly is a non-toxic high-density foam offering a neat and clean way to lift slabs for residential, commercial and industrial settings. Polyurethane is the latest in slab lifting technology, replacing Mud Jacking, which is a much older method and technology. Poly is the better choice because:
- The injection method is less invasive.
- It dries and hardens much quicker than the liquified, crushed concrete used in mud jacking.
- Poly offers a cleaner, sturdier lift.
- Is environmentally safe.